Well, it has been incredibly too long since my last post. It has been quite the adjustment with me going back to work this year. We are all doing great! I love work! Kate loves school! JT loves Grandma! JB says, "Work is work." The following post is a catch up post from August to October. We have some really fun November pics but I will post those separately. Enjoy (it may take you awhile)!
Lunch for Papa's bday! It was during restaurant week and I don't remember the name of the restaurant but they served tons of meat.
The whole family!
Our family
I am teaching 2nd grade in Sunnyvale this year and I love it. It is a very tight community and there are lots of family activities at the schools. This was our first pep-rally at our new highschool. It was "Meet The Raider Night". Kate was bitten by the cheerleader bug! She seriously wakes up doing cheers. She has been to several pep-rallies since and one football game.
JT and Daddy enjoying the pep-rally
The football coaches were attacked with toilet paper :)
Bailey went to cheer camp this summer and they performed their dance at the pep-rally.
Kate spent the night away so we took a trip to the park with JT. He is quite the entertainer;)
...so is his Daddy
Learning to walk.
As JB would say, "My buddy and me..." I won't sing the rest :)
JT is a food disposal. He eats us out of house and home. He even begs for food like a dog.
His favorite- BANANAS
Another day at the park with both kiddos.

Kate snacking on her usual.
It's never too early to try;)
Kate's 1st day of school. She is in Pre-K at my school. I see her all of the time and it is such a blessing! These are 2 of her 3 teachers. She is the youngest and the smallest but don't worry she causes her own share of trouble. My favorite story so far... I happened to be walking past her classroom when I heard them finish singing a song. I heard Kate say, "Hey, I know a song that my Mommy taught me." Her teacher asked her to share with the class. Kate proudly lead her whole class in "Jesus Loves Me". It was sooooo cute. Several teachers had to stop and listen. Her teacher on the left (Mrs. Knight) and her family are missionaries in Africa during the summer. It is public school so we find creative ways to let our kids share the Lord with each other.
This was her project for the first day of school. She had to pick 2 things to show the class that described her. I think she did a pretty good job considering her life is dancing, tutus, pink, and sparkle shoes.
JT's first official haircut. I say "official" because I actually gave him his 1st haircut but we won't talk about that. We took him to the barber in Casa View Shopping Center that my brother and JB went to when they were kids.
He has no idea what is coming...
He was a little squirmy but overall he did a good job. Now he goes to Kate's kiddie haircut place so he does better.
This poor guy was trying to get his attention so he would be still. It didn't work on JT but it worked on us :)
Well, it finally happened... Kate acknowledges that her brother exists! When he was a couple of months old Kate used to put blankets over his head when he was crying so she didn't have to listen to it. Once, she even sat on him because he was crying during Little Einsteins. I was really wondering if she would ever like him. He is 9 months old in this picture so it only took her the length of a pregnancy to get there. One Sunday afternoon she asked if JT could play in her room. He followed her in there and they played together and laughed for 2 hours:) We checked on them several times to make sure no one was torturing the other.
He loves to crawl all over her!
She pays him back with a good tickle:)
Halloween get together at Grandma's house. The amount of kids in this picture just about doubled. We had 3 new additions to the family. They each have their own fun little personality. Kate Grace, Austin, Hailey, Jack, JT, Carsyn and Calista.
The new kids on the block. JT, Jack, Carsyn. JT is the same in this picture as the one above. He always has to pull on someone. Lucky for him the other 2 have better manners.
It's the Cowardly Lion and Dorothy!

ROAR!
YUM! We had yummy cookies with icing. I gave Calista way too much icing but she loved it (Sorry Laci :)).
This was from our church carnival at Bass Pro. We don't live in a neighborhood so we do all of our candy shopping there :)
Lunch for Papa's bday! It was during restaurant week and I don't remember the name of the restaurant but they served tons of meat.
The whole family!
Our family
I am teaching 2nd grade in Sunnyvale this year and I love it. It is a very tight community and there are lots of family activities at the schools. This was our first pep-rally at our new highschool. It was "Meet The Raider Night". Kate was bitten by the cheerleader bug! She seriously wakes up doing cheers. She has been to several pep-rallies since and one football game.
JT and Daddy enjoying the pep-rally
The football coaches were attacked with toilet paper :)
Bailey went to cheer camp this summer and they performed their dance at the pep-rally.
Kate spent the night away so we took a trip to the park with JT. He is quite the entertainer;)
...so is his Daddy
Learning to walk.
As JB would say, "My buddy and me..." I won't sing the rest :)
JT is a food disposal. He eats us out of house and home. He even begs for food like a dog.
His favorite- BANANAS
Another day at the park with both kiddos.
Kate snacking on her usual.
It's never too early to try;)
Kate's 1st day of school. She is in Pre-K at my school. I see her all of the time and it is such a blessing! These are 2 of her 3 teachers. She is the youngest and the smallest but don't worry she causes her own share of trouble. My favorite story so far... I happened to be walking past her classroom when I heard them finish singing a song. I heard Kate say, "Hey, I know a song that my Mommy taught me." Her teacher asked her to share with the class. Kate proudly lead her whole class in "Jesus Loves Me". It was sooooo cute. Several teachers had to stop and listen. Her teacher on the left (Mrs. Knight) and her family are missionaries in Africa during the summer. It is public school so we find creative ways to let our kids share the Lord with each other.
This was her project for the first day of school. She had to pick 2 things to show the class that described her. I think she did a pretty good job considering her life is dancing, tutus, pink, and sparkle shoes.
JT's first official haircut. I say "official" because I actually gave him his 1st haircut but we won't talk about that. We took him to the barber in Casa View Shopping Center that my brother and JB went to when they were kids.
He has no idea what is coming...
He was a little squirmy but overall he did a good job. Now he goes to Kate's kiddie haircut place so he does better.
This poor guy was trying to get his attention so he would be still. It didn't work on JT but it worked on us :)
Well, it finally happened... Kate acknowledges that her brother exists! When he was a couple of months old Kate used to put blankets over his head when he was crying so she didn't have to listen to it. Once, she even sat on him because he was crying during Little Einsteins. I was really wondering if she would ever like him. He is 9 months old in this picture so it only took her the length of a pregnancy to get there. One Sunday afternoon she asked if JT could play in her room. He followed her in there and they played together and laughed for 2 hours:) We checked on them several times to make sure no one was torturing the other.
He loves to crawl all over her!
She pays him back with a good tickle:)
Halloween get together at Grandma's house. The amount of kids in this picture just about doubled. We had 3 new additions to the family. They each have their own fun little personality. Kate Grace, Austin, Hailey, Jack, JT, Carsyn and Calista.
The new kids on the block. JT, Jack, Carsyn. JT is the same in this picture as the one above. He always has to pull on someone. Lucky for him the other 2 have better manners.
It's the Cowardly Lion and Dorothy!
ROAR!
YUM! We had yummy cookies with icing. I gave Calista way too much icing but she loved it (Sorry Laci :)).






No comments:
Post a Comment