Camp Life Here I Come!!!
I am so excited and ready for Camp Life this summer! What is Camp Life you ask? Camp Life is in Zambia every year during our summer months (their winter). Kids from all over Lusaka, Zambia are bused in to attend Camp Life at the summit each week. Think of it as an all summer long Vacation Bible School with a new group of kids and volunteers each week. I will leave June 23rd and return on July 3rd.
If you have been reading my blog you know all about my journey to Zambia over Thanksgiving this past year and you also know that my heart longs for the children of Zambia. I don't know why God chose Zambia for me but HE did and I must obey him and go. I have no clue what HE has in store for me there or if HE will keep sending me back, but if HE does I will go and go and go.
Can you imagine going to a foreign country where Satan has such a strong hold and sharing Jesus for an entire week? It may be the only time some of them ever hear HIS name. It makes me excited! I get to see them in Heaven some day and live an eternal life with them.
You should come too and you can... just go here (click on the word "here"). Maybe God has called you too but there are 1000 obstacles in your way like $$$, family, job, time, obedience. Nobody understands all of that better than I do...TRUST ME. Just remember that God can do anything so all you have to do is pray and believe.
I can't believe that it is already time for fundraising again! God provided for me before and I have no doubt that he will do it again. God is actually pretty cool. When due dates arrived for my trip last time God would give me what I needed at the very last moment. He likes to challenge me and stretch me. HE'S God. He gets to do that kind of stuff. He strengthened my FAITH.
My deposit of $1000 is due by the end of the month and I already have $500! I serve an awesome GOD! The remaining $3300 is due in April. That's a grand total of $4300!!! Sounds crazy, but I ain't scared! My God is mighty and HE provides.
You think you are just giving me $$$. Guess what? Your financial support could actually be sending someone to the Kingdom of Heaven! Pretty cool huh? Some of you will choose to support me financially or through prayer. I NEED BOTH! Pray for me! It means just as much if not more than every penny I raise.
Family Legacy Missions International
5005 W. Royal Lane, Suite 252
Irving, TX 75063
*Put my name on the "notes" line of your check.
P.S. My name is Amber Brewer :)
OR
Donate online...
https://donate.familylegacy.com/
*Put my name in the participants box.
Disclaimer:
Your support is guaranteed to change a life.
Can you handle that?


No comments:
Post a Comment