Thursday, January 29, 2009

Getting Ready for JT

We have a wonderful photographer named Tiffany (Rosies N Posies Photography) that take pics for us. She is such a trooper with all of the appointments that I request :). I am kind of obsessed when it comes to pics of my kiddos especially the first year. Kate had her pics taken every month (and then some) her first year of life but I am going to try and relax a little for JT. Here are some maternity pics that Tiffany took for us a couple of weeks before we had JT.
JB and his moose antlers lol!We are smiling because hopefully when JT is ready to sleep in here he will be sleeping through the night (and so will we).
We are both supposed to be poking our bellies out but clearly mine is a little overpowering.

Kate hugging JT's bear rug AWWWWW! I LOVE HER TO THE MOON AND BACK!!!


No comments: