Thursday, January 29, 2009

This is what happens when you bring home a new baby

We have always watched America's Funniest Home Videos and wondered how and why kids get into the things they get into and now we understand COMPLETELY. All of these photos were taken the first 2 weeks that we were home with JT and NEVER before had Kate tried any of this. I told myself she is fine and getting plenty of attention but after a 3 day tirade I came to the realization that even though she was getting plenty of attention she was not getting all of our attention anymore. Bless her heart! Her life has changed and now she has to share Mommy and Daddy! I can only imagine what she is thinking...


I should mention that this was the 3rd roll in 3 days that she put in the toilet. She has not done it since (thankgoodness).

Her laundry list also includes squeezing her hot pink tooth paste out on the rug in the bathroom, breaking DVD's and slamming doors shut on us. For those who are concerned- she is all better now and loves her little brother :).

No comments: