Monday, August 10, 2009

HE STOLE MY CAKE

Mimi will be making Kate's birthday cake this year. It has to be wheat/gluten free so that Kate can eat it. I was very sceptical about how good a wheat/gluten free cake could be so my Mom did a test run for us. It has fresh strawberries in it and a whipped cream icing. It was very very yummy! I have to say it is probably better than I could have bought from the bakery!The other morning Kate asked if she could have a piece of her cake so I said sure. I gave her a piece in a bowl and then stayed in the kitchen to put the rest away. Kate came running back in the kitchen and said, "He stole my cake!" JT loves to steal his sisters food so some how he managed to take the bowl from her and dig in. I was able to retrieve the bowl and fork but the cake was a total loss...
Hi Mom!

UMMMM, let me get some more of that!


You can't be mad I'm too stinkin cute!


This is soooo good! I wonder if they can put this in a jar like the rest of my food???

BURP!
Another funny story... A few weeks ago Kate was walking around with a cheese stick. She walked past JT and of course he spotted it. He reached up and grabbed her dress to pull her to the ground. Once he got her down close enough he grabbed her hair and pulled her all the way down and took the cheese stick! She was not a happy camper :(. No, I did not let him eat the cheese. Yes, I did just sit there and watch it happen bc I was in total shock that he could even do it. Since he is moving around so well now we have to guard Kate while she is eating! Poor sister this little guy will harass her for the rest of her life.

No comments: