Monday, August 10, 2009

PARTY PARTY PARTY

Last Friday we had a party for JB and a few other friends that were having birthdays in the month of July. The party was at JB's sister's house.JT is always reaching for something that belongs to his sister:)
Mommy & Kate Grace
Daddy amd his munchkins

Mommy and Daddy
Our good friends Cory and Jessica
FUN TIMES!!!
I wish I had taken more pics! JB's parent's, his sisters, Bailey & TJ, my mom, Uncle Dana, Brandon & Kelly also came to the festivities.






1 comment:

kbomer said...

I am soooooooooo sorry we missed the party but Bubba and I had the worst stomach virus known to man. I didn't figure JB would want that for his birthday. We miss you guys so much and tell him 30 isn't so bad of course that is coming from a 38 year old :( Hope to see you guys soon. Take care