
Hello Ladies!
I wanted to take a moment to tell you about my new venture. I am selling jewelry! I am very excited about this new opportunity with Premier Designs. They are a Christian company and the parties are so much fun. I am in a contest to book 10 shows in my first 30 days. The contest ends Feb. 20th. The shows DO NOT have to occur before Feb 20th but I do have to have them confirmed and booked on my calendar by then. I am enlisting you all to help me out. What is in it for you??? FREE JEWELRY!!! All you have to do is email me or give me a call and we will pick out a date for your show. I will send you a packet and catalogs. When it gets closer to the date of your show you will send me addresses or email addresses and I will send out your invites. I will also send out reminders to your guests. I bring everything! I will even bring sweets, punch and my own serveware if you would like! SUPER EASY! How do you get free jewelry???
HOSTESS BENEFITS-
1. $25 in free jewelry for hosting the party on your original date.
2. $25 in free jewelry for having 10 or more people at your party.
3. $25 in free jewelry for taking $100 in pre-orders before your show.
4. $25 in free jewelry for having 3 of your guests book a show.
WOW! THAT'S $100 IN FREE JEWELRY!
WAIT! HERE COMES THE BEST PART...
5. 30% OF THE TOTAL SALES (pre-orders and orders at party) IN FREE JEWELRY FOR YOU (before tax and shipping)!
EX. $500 in sales = $150 in free jewelry for the hostess
Can my guests earn free things? YES!
We will play fun games that allow your guests the opportunity to earn things like free shipping, bonus items, 10% off and more!
Don't have anyone to invite or what if no one comes??? It only takes 2 people to make a party. But, clearly there are benefits if you have more :)
SAVE THE DATE!
I am hosting my 1st party at my house on February 20th at 7pm. It will be my training show so I am very excited! I hope you can join us!
Let me know if you are interested and I can book you today 214-773-1429
God Bless,
Amber
No comments:
Post a Comment