Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009

HE IS RISEN!!! HAPPY EASTER 2009! We had a super busy day! First we went to church, then we went to see Mimi, next we went to Grandma's and finally we ended up with the Brew Crew (Brewer's). Here are Kate and JT with their Easter baskets. The Easter bunny left the baskets outside of the garage and when Daddy opened the garage to warm up the car and brave the monsoon for church- there they were!

The Easter bunny is almost as good as Santa! He knew exactly what Princess Kate needed!
I wish I could have fit all of the kiddos into this pic :(. Here are Haley and Kate opening up all of their Easter loot- and there was a lot of it!!!


Yea! All of the kiddos together! These are the best memories...notice JT and Carsyn- they are just praying that they don't get dropped:). I don't think Austin let go of that football all day long (too cute!).

I heart this pic! JT with his red headed Great Grandmother :). I think she is in LOVE!





No comments: