Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our Little Broadway Star and Giggle Box

I know there isn't much going on in JT's video but in "Mommy Land" this is very exciting bc it is his first verbalization. He loves to giggle!!! I know that you can mostly hear my voice in the video but I was trying to keep him going. I am in love with those cute dimples!!! I talk and he giggles like this everyday. Who could ask for a better day?

INTRODUCING THE EGG SONG BY KATE GRACE BREWER!!! Kate literally breaks out into song all of the time about all sorts of things. She can be putting on her socks and suddenly she starts to sing about socks. She is in love with sing along movies!!! She loves music and everything about it. All we had done was dye the eggs (we hadn't even started the sparkles) and Kate thought they were worthy of one of her songs. Her Egg Song is to the tune of Baa Baa Black Sheep. Instead of giving out wool she is giving out eggs to her Daddy, the king, the little boy and the man. Yes, she often ends her songs abruptly. Such a true Broadway artist :)

No comments: