JT is such a BIG boy! He is almost 6 months old and he can sit up now. I believe the date on this photo was the begining of June so he has been sitting up for a whole month. He sits up for a really long time and he is trying very hard to crawl. He loves to get into everything especially his sisters stuff! She hides stuff just so he won't get it. He outgrew everything waaaaay too fast and he is now wearing 12months. He weighs 18lbs but I am not sure about his length. I will give you more official stats after his 6month checkup. He is a very happy little boy and he LOVES his food! He is eating us out of house and home! At his 4 month checkup we told the Dr. how much formula he was drinking and he said, "GIVE THAT BOY SOME FOOD OR YOU WILL GO BROKE!" Stage 1 foods just didn't do it so we went up to stage 2 foods after a week. I make his food most of the time so really it is just a little thicker and there is more of it.
He gets very excited for his green ball!
He tries to bite everything even Kate and Charlotte!
Petting Charlotte. She is very cautious bc you never know when he is going to get excited and grab on! She got used to it with Kate so she is a very good sport:)
No comments:
Post a Comment