Friday, July 3, 2009

ALL ABOUT KATE GRACE

Kate's goal in life is to become a princess and own everything that is pink in the WHOLE WORLD! She is almost 3 years old and I can not believe it. She is kind of going through some seperation anxiety with me right now. It really surprises me bc she never cared if I left her. She has always been Miss Independent! She cries when I leave her even when it is just with JB. I totally understand the heartbreak of the daycare moms now but I know it is just a phase. Before I can blink she will be so embarassed that her mom works at her school. She dresses up in a princess dress complete with a backwards crown everyday. Sometimes she even shares a crown with JT:) She is showing you her favorite sparkle shoes. Heaven help us when she outgrows these!
Posing for the camera! She actually had 2 more pink tutus on under this dress but I wasn't quick enough taking pics.

My head says, "Fix the hair and straighten it all up." but the MOM in me says, "This is too fun!"



No comments: