On July 11th my best friend Jessica got married. She married Cory Bell so she is now Mrs. Bell! We have been best friends since the 7th grade, I was matron of honor and Miss Kate was her flower girl. We talked almost everyday the whole year she was planning the wedding and sometimes up to 5 times a day! It was such an honor to be a part of this special day for her and Cory.
Here is Miss Kate admiring herself in the mirror!
The sad thing is she only imitates what she see's others do, so where do you think she got this pose from?
Spinning in her dress like a princess!
Love those cheese's!
Posing with her flower petals.
Looking out the window.
Taking my walk down the aisle! The last time I walked down this aisle was 4 years ago when JB and I got married. It was very special for me to see my best friend walk down the same aisle.
We actually practiced Kate's walk down the aisle for a whole week. She did a great job at practice when there was no one else there. When we tried it for rehearsal there were a lot of people and she would walk about half way down and then start to cry. She would always finish her walk though and come strait to me. Once she got to me she stopped and everything was okay. When wedding day came she did the same thing. So I guess you could say she did it how we practiced! We were very proud of her for finishing her job! Funny story- I cried the whole way down the aisle the day Jb and I got married so I guess it is daughter like mother! Once again, it was very special to see my daughter walk down the same aisle her Daddy and I walked down 4 years ago. That was the begining of every picture you see on this blog today!
Jessica walking down the aisle with her mom and dad!
Pretty bridesmaids!
Mr. and Mrs. Bell cutting their cake!
Kate and Cory doing their dollar dance!
JB was such a trooper to take care of everything while I was busy busy busy with wedding details!
Jessica walking down the aisle with her mom and dad!
Pretty bridesmaids!
Mr. and Mrs. Bell cutting their cake!Cory is a great guy and I couldn't have picked anyone better for my best friend! Any guys who aren't scared off by me and Jess are worth it!
Miss Kate may not have cared much for walking down the aisle but she loved shaking it at the reception! She was quite the dancer and everyone was very amused and entertained that she came out of her shell in such a BIG way. She didn't get to stay long but she made the most out of her time!
1 comment:
Awwww I love those pictures of Kate in her dress! I am so proud of her :-)
I love the pic of us four!! JB is such a trooper - I am sure he is sooo glad the wedding madness is over!
Post a Comment