Saturday, May 8, 2010

Where Oh Where Have We Been

Where oh where have we been??? This post is waaaaaay overdue! I will explain where I have been for the last 2 months in a later post (it's a long, involved story). Please enjoy our blog montage of our last 2 months.
It is in order from oldest to newest.
WARNING: You may want to get a beverage, snack, and comfortable seating.
Just a suggestion.






Valentine cards and money from Nana! A continuation of our snowday pics. The snowgirl I built wasn't good enough. Apparently there is a method for rolling snow into giant balls. Now I know.




Much better. Bay-Bay Snowgirl version 2.0

Valentine's with Mimi
Valentine's with Mommy and Daddy. The sayings are VERY fitting.


Congrats to Papaw and Grandma on 50 years of marriage! AWE-SOME!!!



First nice weather day of the year.



Kate got to ride the bus for the very 1st time on her very 1st field trip. She was ECSTATIC! Hmmm...Maybe my Uncle Ron will buy me one of these.
Buses can have built in car seats.Happy St. Patricks Day!I'm NOT a Leprochaun!We went to the zoo on spring break. What. Were. We. Thinking??? It was CRAZY crowded!Happy 29th Bday Auntie Em! Pretty sure she may or may not have had a few "29th" bdays now.

Work it girl!This is the "cool" pose these days. I see it all over myspace and FB. I think it's supposed to be sexy. Ummm...not so much. People please stop doing this pose. NOT CUTE.CONGRATS Dad and Laura on a beautiful wedding day!Kate- Give me my gummies.

Brandon- Shhh. In a minute. Grandaddy's getting married.

Kate- I SAID...Give.Me.My.Gummies.

Excuse me folks. I gots an important phone call to take. I think its my detective telling me where my mom hid the bottles.Happy Easter! He is RISEN!!!

RIP Bruiser:( These are pics of Bruiser's last week with us. She had cancer. She was JB's first dog and I am pretty sure he may have loved her more than he loves me. Which may or may not be because she never mouthed back like a certain someone. She was the best dog in the world! Kate had questions, JT didn't seem to notice, the rest of us cried like babies.

We miss her VERY MUCH!


Aunt Krystal invited us to a festival. The kids had a blast!Maybe if I can fit through these bars I can jump on a ride...Or maybe Mom and Dad will find the only ride I am big enough to ride on.Kate's class took a trip to the zoo this week.
Here is the crazy gorilla...Here is Kate not sure if she wants to take a picture in front of the crazy gorilla.Kate B. and Kate C.
Are you sure it won't eat me?
If you made it all the way through this post...WOW! You must really like us. I promise to keep up better and not post obnoxiously long posts.

1 comment:

Ben, Abby and Abe Lowery said...

i made it all the way through! i DO like you! ;) super cute pics!