Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day Tea

This is a very late as usual post. This time it really isn't my fault. Stupid blogger wouldn't work right and I just now figured out the problem.

Anyhow, Kate had this adorable Mother's Day Tea at school. Her teacher's are always so sweet and creative! I love having her with me because I never have to miss a moment!


This box is my absolute fave! They sang, "I Wish I Could Put My Mommy In A Box" and it was all about keeping their mommy forever excuse me while I sob. Then, the gave us these cute little bling boxes.

Mommy and Kate. That hair I have going on is not cute. Why didn't someone tell me I look like I have a wig plastered to my head I looked this terrible. I am blaming it all on the illness.I love that Kate isn't afraid to sing or put on a show. She may be little next to the giant kid but she has a mighty personality and that girl is going places.


No comments: