I am
Philippians 4:19
And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
Matthew 6:31-32
Do not worry then, saying, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear for clothing?’ For the Gentiles eagerly seek all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.
I am in the home stretch now gathering the rest of my supplies, keeping my kids up past bed time, packing, taking my Malaria medicine (that ain't been so friendly to my tummy thus far), and all while my husband is still. out. of. town. No worries he is coming home today and we will get some family time in before I leave TOMORROW. I feel that God had a plan even in that situation...I will explain more tomorrow!!!
One last thing...Please continue to pray for my family and I in the coming days and weeks. I am getting on an airplane tomorrow and did I mention that I. HATE. FLYING??? Just in case I didn't I should let you know that I. HATE. FLYING!!! Pray that all of the medicine works (yes, I have to be medicated and I don't care if that means I am weak or if you don't believe in all that) and that I don't try to jump off the airplane. Pray for the Lord's protection in all of our paths, pray that he has his hand's (wow! say that one really fast) on everything we do and that everything we do is for HIS glory and not our own.
I am singing in my head right now...Jesus paid it all, all to him I owe...you church goin folks know the rest :)

1 comment:
I love you!!!!! You are being PRAYED UP, sister!
Post a Comment