In less than 1 week I am leaving for Zambia, Africa! I humbly ask for your thoughts and prayers as I prepare to leave. I have been overwhelmed by the support I have received and I thank each and every person who has prayed for me and donated financially. This has already been an amazing journey and I haven't even made it to my destination! Oh, the stories I could tell you about everything that has lead me to this point! I am ecstatic about my trip (not so much about the flight) and I can't wait to get back and share it with you all! I am so lucky to even have this opportunity and I am reminded of that everyday. Please watch this video to get a glimpse of what a value education is in Africa...
1 comment:
I have been praying for you and will continue to pray! I love you, girl! I'm SO proud of you, and can't wait to hear about your trip (and the flight) when you get back!!!!
Post a Comment