First and foremost I want to thank everyone who supported me on my upcoming trip to Zambia. Your thoughts, prayers, actions, words of encouragement, and hugs have meant the world to me. The Lord has shown me his face through each and everyone of you. I am officially on the countdown clock with 4 days to go!
Yesterday I had a show and a wedding, today was Father's Day (Happy Dad's Day BTW), the next 3 days I will have training for school, and then I leave to go back to Zambia on Thursday so that means I AM SCATTERED! My brain that is. I am blogging today and hoping to continue in the coming days and while on my trip but let's be real...who knows what I will actually get done. So bare with me.
At the moment I am
ALL
OVER
THE
PLACE!
I am trying to focus, have peace, and prepare for my trip but my head is swirling. I started doing the laundry and then remembered I needed to write a To-Do List. So, I began writing my list only to realize I never finished putting the laundry in the washer and forgot to close the lid. Needless to say I just added those 2 things to my To-Do List. I wish I could tell you this was the only time I have done this but alas I must confess I am extremely ADHD which works great for my chosen career path but not so much for my chores.
So far I have managed to complete 3 things on my list- blog, start laundry, and write the list. Only 199 more things to do before Thursday.
Have I mentioned I am currently doing laundry? Did I tell you I have a disease called "ILL"? That stands for "I Loathe Laundry". It's real. Trust me. I hear many people suffer from this disease to which we have yet to find a cure. Maybe I will raise money to find a cure. Kidding. Kinda. I actually know a few people who suffer from the opposit illness which oddly has the same initials "ILL" AKA "I Like Laundry". From what I understand these people actually get some sort of euphoria from doing the laundry. I think the practice should be outlawed before it causes some serious brain damage. I think those people are weird. Sorry if you suffer from "I Like Laundry". I think you are a weirdo. But who cares what I think?
I just wrote about laundry. SERIOUSLY? I told you I am SCATTERED! Trying my best to get it together. Basically the point of my blog today was to ask YOU to pray for ME over the next few days to get it together so I can be prepared mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually for my time in Zambia. Pray. Please pray. I need it.
Stay tuned... (There's no telling what will happen in the coming days. Our laundry conversation was pretty deep and challenging.)
No comments:
Post a Comment